Frito pie

Frito pie

My Frito Pie Recipe


By Kevin , Released July 6, 2018 , Current July 31, 2018 13 Feedback


This post might include affiliate hyperlinks. You should study my disclosure policy.


Frito pie is a Southwest American casserole that’s crunchy, spicy, beefy and cheesy. Here’s my Frito Pie recipe using Fritos corn chips, chili con carne and cheese!


Straightforward Frito Pie


Frito pie is an American dish well-known in the Southwest for getting crunchy, spicy, and cheesy. Here’s my just take using Fritos corn chips, my Chili con Carne and tons of cheese for an effortless supper twist on this crunchy, vintage casserole.


This Frito Pie Casserole could not be any simpler. One particular of people grab some of this and layer it with that kind of meals.


Why it’s named a pie is beyond me, but this Frito pie casserole easily feeds a group and if using my chili con carne it’s accurate Tex Mex eating.


If you don’t have any chili con carne on hand you can always use your favored or canned.


Soon after layering the Frito corn chips, chili con carne, onions and cheese, this goes straight into the oven to bake.


That’s all there is to my Frito Pie recipe!


All melted and gooey, this Frito Pie recipe is positive to you should.


I adore the salty crunch of the chips, the corn flavor goes so well with the Tex Mex chili con carne and the cheese! Plenty of cheddar cheese melted and masking the diced onions and chili.





Comments

Popular Posts